BAB Reflections For The Week! – Blessed Afrique Boutique LLC
- God loves us with a love that is stable. That is why we are confident in the love God has for us because, it never changes.
- It’s okay not to know all the answers. What is important is to be on the track that helps you find them.
- Guard your soul jealously. Of course, ask God to help you. Do not put unnecessary pressure on your will or on the strength of your will. Do not ‘test’ yourself.
- True Christianity is unusual. It does not sit easy with the things of this world.
- If you allow society to determine your standards, you will be in a state of constant confusion because society doesn’t even understand itself.
- Your Peace of mind is too big a price to pay for anything.
- Find yourself in God. Without peace, very little can be done - God grants us His peace.
- Many times, it has to be an act of faith not reason. Children do not think, they just do. Sometimes, adults need the faith of children.
- God’s love would break through anything and His Grace would always fight for You.
- Be brave! The week is ready for you & of course, we know who our Father is!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device