BAB Reflections For The Week – Blessed Afrique Boutique LLC
- Resist the urge to have anxiety over things that should necessarily bring you peace!
- Believe in what you pray for.
- If you love those who love you, what extra thing have you done?
- Resentment isn’t even good for you. The bitterness clouds your judgment, emotions and utterances. You probably won’t be happy ever - or at least until you stop being resentful.
- Embrace the responsibility that is eternal significance. You can not afford to pass by without doing anything.
- It’s not just about having a fuller Church. The goal is to have a fuller Heaven.
- Sometimes, the problem with what you want is that it’s frequently at odds with what’s right. So the bigger question should be - What is right? What’s the better option?
- Choices that prefer error do not liberate. Liberate yourself. - Choose better!
- All of our biggest mistakes begin with little compromises. If you compromise in little, you will compromise in big.
- Have some confidence in yourself & a lot of Faith in God
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device